Wednesday, January 27

boring day..

I don't know am I doing the right thing/ not. Hmph, I still haf the feeling towards someone. I just don't get it why it must end like this? I don't understand why certain people can't control their temper where they should control. Especially towards someone who they think really important to em. Maybe thats the way that people can release their tension? & certain people likes to keep their Problems. Yah they should keep it but why don't they just try to share their problems w someone who they think that person is important? Okay maybe they should start let people know how they feel. I think thats the best. Keep the problems inside their heart won't make anything settle even change. Well, maybe they think keep it as a secret, shut their mouth up & just do nothing can settle down all the problems. Nope. A big no For ME. Hmph Especially when they haf someone. Someone who's theirs. Someone who's always there for em but they din tell anything then when they get mad they just can't control their self & straight to the point they tell that person who's theirs to let they go & I know that's just bcus of they can't control their self. Then suddenly that person touched w their words so that person might think they don't need she anymore.

No comments: